Joined the firm in 2013.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law by Pompeu Fabra University (Barcelona) in 2005.
- MA in Property and Urban Law, and Building and Construction, by the Continuous Education Institute (IDEC) Pompeu Fabra University in 2006.
- Member of Barcelona Law Society since 2006.
- Spanish, Catalan, English and French spoken.
- Specialist areas: Energy Law, Administrative Law, Urban Law.
- From 2006 to 2011 lawyer at the law firm Pareja & Associates, Advocats, as specialist in Administrative Law and Urban Law.