Joan Prat Rubí
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law by the Autonomous University of Barcelona in 1976.
- PhD cum laude in Law by the University of Barcelona (UB).
- Professor in Procedural Law at the University of Barcelona since 1983.
- Writer of "The Legal Person In Bankruptcy Trials" (Bosch pub. Barcelona, 1985).
- Co-author of "The New Civil Process Institutions" (Economist Jurist).
- Member of Barcelona Law Society since 1981.
- Member of Electricity Consultative Committee of the National Energy Commission.
- Member of Energy Consultative Committee of the European Commission from 1998 to 2002.
- Participates in the Gas and Electricity Regulatory Forums of the European Commission since 2000.
- Spanish, Catalan, English and French spoken.
- Specialist area: Energy Law, Civil Procedural Law, Administrative Law.
- Regular speaker at energy forums.
- Joint founder of AEEC, Associated European Energy Consultants.