Joined the firm in 2012.
- Bachelor ‘s Degree in Law by the University College Abad Oliba CEU (University of Barcelona) in 1994.
- Postgraduate in Tax Consultancy and Management, AGT, ESADE (1997).
- Advanced Studies Diploma, University of Barcelona (2003).
- Member of Barcelona Law Society since 1995.
- Professor of Financial and Tax Law at Pompeu Fabra University since 2004.
- Professor of Financial and Tax Law at Girona University (2008/2011).
- Counsel in Financial and Tax Law at Open University Catalunya (2005/2008).
- From 2003 to 2005 lawyer at Voelker & Partners, S.L.
- In 2002 lawyer at BBH Rechtsanwälte (Berlin).
- From 1997 to 2000 lawyer at Deloitte.
- Spanish, Catalan, English, French, German and Italian spoken.
- Specialist areas: Energy Law, Financial and Tax Law.
- Ballarín, M., Bassas, I., Castillo, M., Marco, E., Vega, A., Joint Cooperation To Improve Tax And Fine Management In Catalonia, School of Public Administration of Catalonia, Barcelona, 2013 (ISBN-13 978-84-695-9272-4).
- The Spanish Energy Tax System: Special Reference to the Electricity Tax System, en Critical Issues in Environmental Taxation, Volume VIII, Oxford University Press, New York, United States of America, 2010 (ISBN: 978-0-19-959730-7).
- BASSAS PÉREZ, Isabel, DE LA HUCHA CELADOR , Fernando, Tax regulations and tax-breaks for electricity producers (Renewable Energy), in Treating Renewable Energy, Thomson – Aranzadi and Iberdrola, Navarre, Spain, 2010 (ISBN: 978-84-9903-469-0).
- The Reform of the Autonomous Communities Financial System in Spain. Special Reference to the Reform of the Statute of Autonomy of Catalonia, in: Bridging a sea. Constitutional and supranational limitations to taxing powers of the States across the Mediterranean sea, ARACNE Publ. S.r.l., Rome, Italy, 2010 (ISBN: 978–88–548–2999–2).
- Income Tax For Non Residents In Spain, in International And Comparative Tax Law (For A European Constitution), dirittotributario.eu, Ferrara, Italy, 2007 (ISBN: 978-88-903126-0-1). Applying Taxation For SME’s. Higher training course, EducatiOnline, Barcelona, Spain, 2007.
- Electricity rates and incidences derived from the Law 54/1997, from the Electricity Sector, El Fisco (publication), Vol. 74, Barcelona, Spain, 2002.
- Legal Award “Ferrer Eguizábal” to best monographic work awarded to a paper written as co-author:
“Inter-administrative Cooperation for better management of taxes and sanctions in Catalonia”